JIDE IJIMAKINWA’S MANISFESTO
The Action Democratic Party(ADP) Candidate for Amuwo Odofin Constituency1, Lagos State House of Assembly, JIDE IJIMAKINWA reels out his manifesto.
Read below after this photo…
When a vote is cast, it is a vote for the future, a vote of hope, a vote of ambition, I urge voters to think very carefully. Is a vote for the same old system really going to change anything for the better? Should we not be brave? Should we not seek something better? If you really want a better future, do something extraordinary. Vote JIDE IJIMAKINWA as your representative for The Lagos State House Of Assembly, Amuwo-Odofin, Constituency1 under ADP – Action Democratic Party.
- With over 20years experience in the Banking sector, having worked both home and abroad in various capacity, I will Support small businesses, local retailers and market women in my constituency, with soft loans through my cordial existing relationship with various bank hierarchy I have worked with.
- I will work to promote Amuwo-Odofin and bring new businesses to town, encourage existing businesses to create jobs in my constituency, and also operate a functional constituency office that will create employment for youths from each wards working in different capacity.
- Establishment of Human Capital Development Centres for Skills Acquisition and Education in collaboration with existing Private sectors initiatives and NGOs in my constituency.
- Provision of scholarship to Indigent Students in my constituency that will cut across Nigeria’s educational structure.
- I will press and fight to pass a bill into law at the Lagos State House of Assembly ensuring that Trucks or Trailers will work at a stipulated time and will not be seen parked within and around my constituency causing traffic gridlock and making life difficult for the residents of Amuwo-Odofin.
- Organize various School Sports Competition in view to discover new talents and earn Sporting Scholarships for deserving male and female students, balancing gender representation without favoritism or loopsidedness in my constituency.
- Provision and adequate distribution of Free Notebooks and Textbooks to students, and supply of Instructional Materials to schools in my constituency to encourage the young ones to do better and Rehabilitation of existing Libraries within my constituency.
- Establishment of Free Educational Coaching Centres for Pupils and Students preparing for Basic Entry Examinations into Secondary Schools, WAEC, NECO, UTME etc. and provision of GCE and UTME forms for students in my constituency.
- Secure Urgent Care Centres for Accident & Emergency Services within my constituency.
- Widows Aids Program and Provision of Free medical healthcare for the elderly, nursing mothers and childcare, Free periodic Cervical Cancer Screening and other ailment, Provision of Drugs and Medical Aids for diagnosed patients, Free Eyecare periodically, such as glaucoma, cataract and provision of visual aids in my constituency.
- Quarterly rendering account of my stewardship to my constituency and to my party ADP.
Amuwo Odofin constituency needs a representative who puts people before politics, has a clear vision for Amuwo Odofin’s future and who brings real life experience in business and community roles. I will be open, transparent and listen to concerns and also assist you to overcome the challenges.
Use me to serve you better.
Long live Amuwo Odofin, Long live Lagos State, ADP, One destiny.