Peter Obi Release Campaign Manifesto For 2023
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Gregory Obi has finally unveiled his manifesto.
Obi unveiled the 72-page manifesto via his Twitter handle on Sunday.
The manifesto is titled “It’s POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians”.
I have the honour to present our 72-page Manifesto, titled, "It's POssible: Our Pact with Nigerians." This Manifesto, its overarching and visionary policy planks, lay out our mission focus and mandate for securing, uniting and making Nigeria productive.
— Peter Obi (@PeterObi) December 4, 2022
The long-awaited manifesto is a 72-page document detailing plans for the Obi/Datti campaign as they seek to win the 2023 elections.
The manifesto includes seven priorities that Peter Obi will be focussing on if elected president of Nigeria come 2023.
- To secure Nigeria, end banditry and insurgency, and unite our dear nation, to manage our diversity such that no one is left behind.
- Shift emphasis from consumption to production by running a production-centered economy that is driven by an agrarian revolution and export-oriented industrialization.
- Restructure the polity through effective legal and institutional reforms to entrench the rule of law, aggressively fight corruption, reduce cost of governance, and establish an honest and efficient
- Leapfrog Nigeria into the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR), through the application of scientific and technological innovations to create a digital economy.
- Build expansive and world-class infrastructure for efficient power supply, rail, road and air transportation, and pipeline network, through integrated public-private partnerships, and entrepreneurial public sector governance.
- Enhance the human capital of Nigerian youths for productivity and global competitiveness through investment in world-class scholarship and research, quality healthcare, and entrepreneurship education.
- Conduct an afro-centric diplomacy that protects the rights of Nigerian citizens abroad and advances the economic interests of Nigerians and Nigerian businesses in a changing world.
Read/Download the full manifesto here: Obi-BabaAhmed-Manifesto-03-12-22-1.pdf